The Easy Laser E420 represents a leap forward in entry level laser systems for shaft alignment. The new E420 makes aligning various sizes of wind turbines gear boxes and generators a breeze and with the new special brackets available for alignment with locked rotors, your alignment jobs are even more safe.
The rugged machine has an IP65-rated design built to work in the toughest environments. The E420 features pre-mounted units and an Easy Laser barcode scanner for fast operation. The large 5.7″ colour display makes it simple to gather all measurement data and the built in Bluetooth wireless technology means you won’t be tangled up with cords and wires getting in the way of your job.
The EasyLaser E420 is set up with a range of Smart Functions to make your measurement and alignment run faster and more smoothly.
- EasyTurn – allows you to begin the measurement process from anywhere on the turn.
Soft Foot Check – ensures that the machine is positioned evenly on all feet and letting you know where adjustment is needed
- Thermal Growth Compensation – calculates the appropriate shims and values required to make adjustments where temperature expansion has occurred
- Tolerance Check – Measurement results can be checked against pre-defined tolerance tables or values you determine yourself
- Vertical/Flange-Mounted Machines – This program is used for alignment of vertical and flange-mounted machines, and displays centre offset, angular error and shim value at each bolt
- Horizontal Machines – Simple alignment of horizontally mounted machinery including pumps, motors, gearboxes and compressors
- Values – Digital Dial Indicator – The values program can be used with the standard equipment when measuring with dial gauges and to check bearing play or shaft load
- Measurement Value Filter – An electronic filter function used to filter out interference such as vibrations and air turbulence from adjacent machines that could otherwise result in poor measuring conditions
- Multiple Sets Of Feet – adjusts the unit to measure just about any type of machine design
- Live-Any-Angle 360° – lets you adjust machines in real time with the measuring units positioned anywhere on the shaft
Contact us to find out more about the Easy Laser E420 or any of our other measurement and alignment equipment.
• Easy to learn and to use
• Compact measuring units for use on most machine designs
• Wireless units with in-built Bluetooth
• Integrated rechargeable battery
• Large, easy to read 5.7” colour display
• Programs operate with both icon and text control
• TruePSD technology with unlimited resolution
• Dual PSD, dual laser beams and dual inclinometers for superior control and accuracy