The 9110D The 9110D MODALSHOP Vibration Calibrator is the ideal tool for checking accelerometers, velocity transducers, and proximity probes over a wide operating frequency and amplitude range Modalshop Portable Vibration Calibrator is the ideal tool for checking accelerometers, velocity transducers, and proximity probes over a wide operating frequency and amplitude range. The unit is a compact, battery-powered, and completely self-contained vibration reference source, which can be conveniently used to calibrate individual sensors, vibration switches, and data collectors, as well as to validate the entire measurement channel of a condition monitoring or recording system. An integral precision quartz reference accelerometer and closed-loop level control gives the 9110D enhanced stability and superior vibration calibration over an extended 5 Hz to 10 kHz frequency range. Packaged in a rugged Pelican® Storm case, the 9110D is always ready for travel to test sites, bringing laboratory accuracy to the field.
- Create Calibration Certificates for Vibration Instrumentation
- Calibrate Vibration Analyzers & Meters In-House
- Confirm Critical Vibration Shutdown Alarms & Logic
- Detect Sensor Drift & Amplified Outputs at Key Frequencies
- Prevent Early or Late Shutdowns Due to Proximity Probe Errors
- Compliance to API 670 & ISO 9001
- In-House Calibration of Vibration Instrumentation
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Loop Checks & System Troubleshooting, DCS & PLC
- Proximity Probe Testing and Checks for Mismatched Systems
- On-Turbine Vibration Sensors & Charge Amplifiers
Additional features include an ICP®, voltage, charge mode, or modulated current test sensor input for direct connection and readout of the most common types of accelerometers and velocity transducers. The test sensor sensitivity is calculated and displayed on the screen in real-time. The unit’s internal memory capability can store up to 500 calibration records, and data can be easily transferred to a computer through a USB flash drive. This allows for the creation and printing of ISO 17025-compliant, customizable calibration certificates and reports using the supplied Microsoft Excel® workbook template. The workbook is also used to program repetitive tests into the calibrator along with pass/fail tolerances for each data point.
New CALROUTE firmware allows technicians to program repetitive calibration test points and pass/fail tolerances. Once programmed via the supplied Microsoft Excel® workbook, technicians can perform calibrations rapidly and receive instant pass/fail feedback. No additional software is needed to program the calibrator or create reports.