Sebagai perusahaan yang selalu mengedepankan pelayanan (service) kepada customer, kami menyediakan jasa Rental Ultrasonic Flow Meter untuk memenuhi kebutuhan customer di lapangan.
Info lebih lanjut mengenai Rental Ultrasonic Flow Meter atas jasa lainnya, bisa menghubungi kami di firstname.lastname@example.org
Handheld Ultrasonic Flow Meter With Datalogging Functionality
Portasonic® PLUS is a portable ultrasonic transit-time flow meter designed to measure, internally record, and export the flow rate within a pipe with precision and ease. Portasonic® PLUS uses a customisable pre-programmed database to allow it to work with a wide variety of pipe materials and liquid types as a highly versatile monitoring solution that can be adapted for specific applications.
Precision Flow Rate Measurement
Portasonic® PLUS provides measurements to within ±0.5% of the true flow rate. This precision is enhanced by several features:
- Customizable, pre-programmed database – With 19+ fluid types and 23+ pipe materials.
- Integrated ultrasonic thickness gauge – To monitor pipe wall thickness and ensure it meets operational safety requirements.
- Built-in signal oscilloscope – To provide sensor diagnostics and verify measurement process.
- 3 measurement methods – To allow for the most appropriate application on different pipe size. See brochure for details.
- Two sensor options – To fit different pipe diameters, with waterproofed variants also available.
System Integration with Datalogging and Export
Portasonic® PLUS includes a 4MB internal storage which allows measurements to be recorded and saved to the device. This can either be exported later via micro USB, or can be directly logged via Micro USB onto a PC in real-time.
Datalogging provides a verifiable record of system functionality and safety, and by recording the flow rate with a frequency of 1Hz as standard, allows for consistent recording and analysis of the flow rate.
The clamp-on Portasonic® PLUS sensors mean it can be non-invasively applied to almost any pipe as a continuous monitoring solution, but be easily transferred to a different location if monitoring requirements change. This gives Portasonic® PLUS dual functionality as both a permanent and portable monitoring solution, dependent on your needs.
Talk to our sales team to find out how Portasonic® PLUS can make your operation safer and more efficient.